Connection Technology Systems Inc. (CTS) is proud to announce IPS-3110-PB PoE switch that is designed for deployment in harsh environments and equipped with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability. Featuring a built-in power booster and K.21 surge protection, it is ideal for industrial Ethernet applications, including factory automation, city surveillance, building automation, etc.
— Product Overview —
A. Power Input + Relay Alarm
B. 8 X Gigabit PoE Ports
C. 2 X Gigabit Uplink Combo Ports
— Main Features —
- Support 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports with K.21 Surge Protection (6KV) and 2 Gigabit uplink combo ports (Copper and Fiber).
- Feature Built-in Power Booster which is powered by 24VDC ~ 48VDC and delivers 120W PoE power budget.
- Support Proprietary Fast Ring for fast recovery (<30ms) after encountering connection issues.
- Provide full management including Web GUI, Telnet SSH CLI, and SNMP interfaces.
- Support VLAN, IGMP snooping, and DHCP snooping for better security & traffic management.
- Support Digital Output for fault alarm notification and Digital Input for power supply.
— Application —
— Why do you need Power Booster ? —
- It is hard to find the required power source
- DC power input is unable to support enough PoE budget (30W).
- The deployment of powered devices is limited and it is necessary to purchase extra power boosters to solve this
With a built-in power booster,
CTS Industrial PoE solution can be placed in almost every environment and the deployment won’t be limited by power supply, which provides more flexibility and stability.
— More Information —
If you want to know more about CTS products with built-in power booster functions, please check: