Managed Wi-Fi Made Easy / WaaS
Managed Wi-Fi Made Easy – WaaS
Most activities at home is today dependent on Wi-Fi: watching TV, streaming services, doing homework, reading news, using social media apps, doing bank-errands, controlling your smart home and more.
This means that the performance of a home Wi-Fi networks needs to be better than just “good”. The requirements are so high today, that most people are not satisfied with the home Wi-Fi networks.
That’s where WaaS comes in, our solution for managed Wi-Fi.
What is Wi-Fi as a Service?
Wi-Fi as a Service is an out-of-the-box managed Wi-Fi solution for offering high quality Wi-Fi performance in your customer’s homes.
The main components are the following:
• Wi-Fi6 hardware
• End user app branded with your logo and colors
• Management platform for supporting end users and optimizing Wi-Fi performance
• Support & training provided by CTS
- Wi-Fi6 – 5 400 Mbps
- 2.5Gbps wan port (function as LAN port in AP mode)
- Antennas :4×4, 2×2
- 1 LAN port supporting 1Gbps
- USB-port for future applications
- Integration with MWR-3102 out-of-the box
- Small to large implementations
- Full control over end user hardware
- Wi-Fi optimization
- Option to integrate with your ERP
- Pay as your grows
- Handles communication between MWR-3102 and App
- Enables branding and localization
- Handles registration of users
- 2nd line support work hours – Support to your customer service
- Support on HW, App and mgmt. platform
- Training of personnel
App – Wi-Fi Dashboard
- Local language
- Branded with Service provider’s brand (logo, color)
- Contact details to service provider
- Self help for setting up network
- Parental control
Wi-Fi is has today significant impact on peoples life, and many home Wi-Fi networks have bad performance. Having a service that will help end user solve this headache will certainly be profitable.
Pointing out the value of, and charging for, Wi-FI as a Servcie will create new revenue streams and increase ARPU.
With the standard App, you will still have branded app, so the customers knows who provides the service.
The management platforms core is a cloud-based ACS Server. A well proven technology used to manage millions of devices.