Established in 1999, Citynet is a progressive and modern Internet operator and service provider located in the City of Hall in Tyrol. Citynet offers Internet access, mobile Internet, VoIP and IPTV to private home users. It also offers web space, security products, cloud services and server housing for business customers. Its service structure has made itself an excellent reputation among the areas. However, the company must keep looking for the best solutions to keep up with its customers’ ever-growing requests on service quality…
1. Being owned by the city’s utility company raise the public expectation for outstanding service quality.
2. Higher Internet speed is inevitable trend in near future.
3. Need a fine selection of access switch that suits the various applications.
4. Has to create differentiation in order to meet the competition from national or international operators.
Solution and Benefit
1. Stable and reliable network connection with very few defects.
2. Collaborated to create 10 Gigabit network infrastructure in keeping with the vision for a future-proof network.
3. Offered scalable solutions for different deployment scenario and applications including managed 10G to 1G Layer 2 Ethernet Fiber and CPE switches.
4. Robust centralized network management, monitoring and provisioning can fulfill the commitment of reliable service.