2-Port SFP to 1-Port 30W RJ-45 to 1-Port 60W RJ-45 Industrial PoE++ Multi-Functional Media Converter
Connection Technology Systems (CTS) IPC-3014-PoE++ media converter is a Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T with 60W PoE to 100/1000Base-X media converter.
The IPC-3014-PoE++ media converter converts traditional twisted-pair RJ-45 cable into various fiber media including multi-mode, single-mode with SC connectors or bidirectional WDM to fulfill different requirements depending on the deployment.
Environmental Condition Operation: -40˚C ~ 75˚C
Storage: -40˚C ~ 85˚C
Humidity: 5% ~ 90%, Non-condensing
Dimension Size: 36 x 110 x 135 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 0.64 Kg
Housing: Aluminum, IP30
-Details You need to Know More-
– Provide 2 Gigabit RJ-45 Copper Ports & 2 SFP Ports 100FX or 1000BaseF(SX/LX/LH)
– Compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ and up to 60W PoE++
– PoE Setting – Auto / Force Power
– Support 9K Jumbo Frames
– 6KV Surge Immunity on RJ-45 Copper Ports (K.21*)
– Dual Power Input (12~57VDC) & Built-in Power Booster
– Support 3 Operating Modes – Switch mode, Fiber Backup mode and Dual Media Converter mode
– Relay Output for Fault Alarm Notification (Power, Ports)
– Aluminum Housing
*K.21 is better than IEC 61000-4-5 Level 3 and designed for PoE Application and Outdoor environment
6KV Surge Immunity (K.21)
To fully protect customers’ deployed devices from surge damages, CTS adopts the test of K.21 surge protection enhanced level (6KV), with grounding installation, which approves resistibility of telecommunication equipment installed in customer premises if the surge comes from the Ethernet ports. Compared with IEC-61000-4-5, K.21 enhanced level test not only takes PoE applications into considerations, but assures way better to prevent voltage fluctuations and lightning for outdoor indusrial PoE applications.
- TP Port:
2 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45
- F/O Port:
2 x 100/1000Base-X SFP
- P1, P2
- ALM, Mode
- TP 1, TP 2
- PoE 1, PoE 2
- SFP 1, SFP 2
- DC Input:
– Terminal Block x 1 with two power inputs
– Input Voltage: 12 ~ 57VDC
- Caution: Use 14AWG or better powering wire
- Power Consumption: 96W (Max.)
- Store and Forward Switching Mechanism
- Auto-negotiation in Copper and Fiber Port
- MDI/MDIX Auto-crossover Supported
- Support Fault Alarm Notification (Power, Ports)
- Support Auto & Force Mode Configuration
- Support Full/Half Duplex Mode
- MAC Address Table : 2K
- Memory Buffer: 128K Bytes
- Relay Output
- Surge Protection: 6KV (K.21)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- Size: 36 x 110 x 135 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0.64 Kg
- Housing: Aluminum, IP30
A long-distant area in need of a surveillance system can sometimes cause extra costs during the deployment.
CTS’ brand-new industrial PoE converter IPC-3014-PoE++, supports switch mode, which enables the converters to build a chain network easily and solves the problem.
With the uprising trend of mobile devices, more and more public venues provide free Wi-Fi broadband to satisfy their customers.
At the same time the security of surveillance systems cannot be compromised. CTS’ IPC-3014-PoE++, supports dual media converter mode, which separates the traffic for different purposes (e.g., Public Wi-Fi and Surveillance).
AT highly secured checkpoints, malfunction of the surveillance systems might cause severe damage beyond imagination.
CTS’ IPC-3014-PoE++ supports fiber backup mode, which enables the system to work smoothly if a fiber cable link is down.
Terminal Block with
User's Manual (HW)