2-Port SFP to 2-Port RJ-45 Industrial Multi-Functional Media Converter
Connection Technology Systems (CTS) IAC-3014 media converter is a Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X media converter. The IAC-3014 media converter converts traditional twisted-pair RJ-45 cable into various fiber media including multi-mode, single mode with SC connectors or bi-directional WDM to fulfill different requirements depending on the deployment.
Environmental Condition Operation: -40˚C ~ 75˚C
Storage: -40˚C ~ 85˚C
Humidity: 5% ~ 90%, Non-condensing
Dimension Size: 36 x 110 x 135 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 0.58 Kg
Housing: Aluminum, IP30
- TP Port:
2 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45
- F/O Port:
2 x 100/1000Base-X SFP
- P1, P2
- ALM, Mode
- TP 1, TP 2
- SFP 1, SFP 2
- DC Input:
– Terminal Block x 1 with two power inputs
– Input Voltage: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Power Consumption: 4.8W (Max.)
- Store and Forward Switching Mechanism
- Auto-negotiation in Copper and Fiber Port
- MDI/MDIX Auto-crossover Supported
- Support Fault Alarm Notification (Power, Ports)
- Support Auto & Force Mode Configuration
- Support Full/Half Duplex Mode
- MAC Address Table : 2K
- Memory Buffer: 128K Bytes
- Relay Output
- Surge Protection: 6KV (K.21)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- Size: 36 x 110 x 135 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0.58 Kg
- Housing: Aluminum, IP30
-Details You need to Know More-
– Provide 2 Gigabit RJ-45 Copper Ports & 2 SFP Ports 100FX or 1000BaseF(SX/LX/LH)
– Support 9K Jumbo Frames
– Dual Power Input (12~48VDC)
– Support 3 Operating Modes – Switch mode, Fiber Backup mode and Dual Media Converter mode
– Relay Output for Fault Alarm Notification (Power, Ports)
– Aluminum Housing
A long-distant area in need of a surveillance system can sometimes cause extra costs during the deployment.
CTS’ brand-new industrial converter IAC-3014, supports switch mode, which enables the converters to build a chain network easily and solves the problem.
With the uprising trend of mobile devices, more and more public venues provide free Wi-Fi broadband to satisfy their customers.At the same time the security of surveillance systems cannot be compromised.
CTS’ IAC-3014, supports dual media converter mode, which separates the traffic for different purposes (e.g., Public Wi-Fi and Surveillance).
AT highly secured checkpoints, malfunction of the surveillance systems might cause severe damage beyond imagination.
CTS’ IAC-3014 supports fiber backup mode, which enables the system to work smoothly if a fiber cable link is down.
Terminal Block with
User's Manual (HW)