Connection Technology Systems Inc. (CTS) is pleased to release the latest new series of standalone media converters: MCT-100 & MCT-3002-DR, the smallest size ever performed as well as the previous CVT series. Similar to the CVT series, the MCT series also can be stand-alone or installed in the power redundant rack. The compact size enables the flexibility of network deployments and offers a cost-efficient option for budget-limited operators.
– Key Highlights of MCT series –
- Smaller in size but with the same function.
- Can be stand-alone or installed in rack-chassis.
- Around 40% smaller than the CVT series.
- MCT-100 series have SFP models (MCT-100SFP) which CVT-100 series did not.
- Also supports Dual-Rate fiber auto-sensing function.
- Cost-efficient and ideal for budget-limited operators.